8.15.2007

Works For Me Wednesday


Rubbing Vick's Vapor Rub or Vaseline Petroleum Jelly on my kiddos mosquito bites... takes the itch out... I don't know why but it works like a charm... better than anything else you can find to take the itch out of a bite... try it! You'll see...



Works for Me Wednesday sponsored by Rocks In My Dryer - check it out for more tips.

More of my WFMW:
Key to Cool Pictures
Great Gift Idea
Nutrition and Picky Eater
What I Do With Kiddos Art Work
How I make Salad

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow. New uses for things I already have around the house. I will be trying this one definitely! Thanks!

Mommy Babble said...

Really?? That's so great to know! We always have tons of bites, no matter what I put on them to keep the bugsa away. Thanks for the great tip!

Penless Thoughts said...

I'm going to try this on myself!! I had never heard of this one. Thanks.
Susan

Lori - The Simple Life at Home said...

Oh, this is great! We always have tons of bites around here, especially me. Thanks for the tip!

Kathy said...

I'll definitely give it a try-- My kids are magnets for bug bites! Thanks for the tip.

Heather said...

Wow! Awesome tip!

penguinsandladybugs said...

For real? I will give it a try!! Thanks!!